3P – Portfolio/ Programme/ Project Delivery
Professionally qualified (PRINCE2 & APM), he brings a wealth of experience & in-depth knowledge to the delivery of large-scale Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) infrastructure and application change programmes.
As a former non-commissioned officer in the British military, he holds current CTC clearance allowing him to deliver mission-critical, mandatory, regulatory and compliance projects within the Critical National Infrastructure arena (CNI).
He is commercially astute with a customer-focused state of mind; a self-directed and self-motivated consultant with proven leadership and experience developed across a broad range of business-driven projects.
Providing a safe pair of hands in challenging times, he is often parachuted into kick-start or re-energise failing projects, a get-it-done mindset but not to the detriment of the clients’ governance best practices.
Simon is comfortable with multiple working lifecycle frameworks including Agile (Scrum), Lean Six Sigma, PMP, PRINCE2 and PRINCE2Agile methodologies.
• Qualified PRINCE2 & PRINCE2 Agile Project Management
• Certified PMI PMBOK 5 & 6 Project Management
• ITIL V3 Fundamentals (Change | Incident | Problem Management)
• Experience of automated integration and quality assurance testing
• Risk Management & Quality Assurance (ISO9001 Guidelines)
• Expertise in SDLC, agile methodologies and continuous improvement.
• Transportation & Logistics
• Airlines & Aviation
• Government & Defence
• Defence & Military
He has delivered programmes including the UAV Drone solutions/ CCTV and VMS (Video Management Systems/ Perimeter Intrusion Detection systems for an operational CnC (Command & Control) / Unified Communications/Airport Infrastructure.